sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2009

A man...

A man enters. (Lust, possession, prejudice and vengeance are already in the room)

Man
– The more I see, the less I know…
Possession – Me, myself and I…
Man – I don´t get it! Men kill men and no one knows just why…
Vengeance – I’m thirsty for blood… for vengeance!
Man – Desires of the flesh above all? Where are goodness, justice, compassion and forgiveness?
Lust – I´m the best! Screw the rest… By the way, I´m satisfied so I don’t need you anymore…
Vengeance - Did you say something about me?
Man – You´re so cold… What if somebody needs a hug?
Power (entering) - Who cares?
Lust – I think I love you man…
Man – See…
Lust – But now I hate you…
Prejudice – Who cares if you´re alive?
Man – Love is the key for…
Prejudice (clapping) – Congratulations! You´ve learnt all the standard behaviors so well… STOP PRETENDING!
Vengeance – Someone should save you from yourself…
Man – What about loneliness? And suffering? Suffering doesn’t give us the chance…
Vengeance – Who cares? I shouldn’t say this but… yesterday I killed another man… I´M ADDICTED!
Power - Is that an addiction?
Man – Do you understand the concept of love or justice? Or even blame?
Vengeance – It´s pointless to think about it. The one who gives you fifty is the one who steals a hundred from you…
Power – That becomes you… but you´ve ruined a lot of people´s life… Innocent people…
Lust – Sooner or later you´ll get it…


(The man leaves the room. The room was empty)

3 comentários:

Mimi disse...

interessante.....
vou adicionar te ao meu blog.
bjos. take care!

Carina disse...

Todos temos q lidar com todas as nossas "faces",às vezes varias no mesmo dia.

Mas coitado do homem,tantas de uma só vez. xD

**

Ines disse...

Não sabia desta tua faceta, Dr. Becas! Muito bem... gostei muito do teu blog.
Bj Inês